The Editorial Board is committed to an equitable reviewing approach that offers assistance to writers and researchers through a systematic and supportive review of material. Articles published in MTCJ must in some way address, or be seen to complement, our guiding values.
These values include:
1. The highest standards of ethics in research
2. Innovation and exploration
3. Sound research methods and designs
4. Cross-(multi)-disciplinary methods and implications
5. Professional and personal practitioner development
6. Cultural diversity
7. Holistic and integrative approaches
8. Equity in research
9. Support of minority issues
Although MTCJ cannot guarantee submissions will be recommended for publication, the goal of the journal’s approach is to help authors develop their ideas by working collaboratively with reviewers’ comments, leading to publication where appropriate.